CPG – Healthy Food:
Want to market healthy, on-trend products and make a true impact? A thriving CPG food company (#1 in its category) in the Santa Cruz/Monterey, CA area is hiring a Shopper Marketing Manager and Associate Shopper Marketing Manager to help further build brand equity and expand omnichannel presence. Taco Tuesdays and Beer Fridays make a fun, family atmosphere in a company that cares about its employees and customers.
Shopper Marketing Manager & Associate Shopper Marketing Manager Position Highlights:
- Build brand equity and drive retail demand through integrated omnichannel programs
- Be part of the food movement in a company passionate about reestablishing the connection between what we eat and where it comes from
- Support eCommerce strategy
- Manage and support third-party agencies and vendors
- Participate in planning, representing the shoppers’ needs/wants
- Utilize analytics to seek out insights that create successful programs
Shopper Marketing Manager & Associate Shopper Marketing Manager Ideal Candidate:
- 2-5 years experience (depending on level) in customer, shopper, brand, sales, digital, etc.
- Quick study; can dive in head first
- Collaborative; someone who can partner cross functionally across all levels
- Strong team leader and project manager
- Analytically focused
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.