One of the most successful retailers in the United States is hiring a Senior Manager, Insights to be the voice of the customer. Known for its insights-driven and customer-centric culture, this organization has excellent brand equity, quality products and a collaborative culture.
Senior Manager, Insights Position Highlights:
- Own customer and consumer research for the organization and serve as one of the external faces of customer knowledge
- Develop new approaches and recommendations to drive business growth
- Significant cross-functional leadership and/or interaction
- Mentor and develop a team of analysts
- Manage a significant research budget
- Report to a classically trained Director of Insights
Senior Manager, Insights Ideal Candidates:
- Consumer packaged goods background with retail experience preferred
- Strong combination of primary and secondary research skills
- Experience with a variety of analytic/research software (SPSS, Sawtooth, SAP, etc.)
- Proven storyteller able to turn insights into action
- Comfortable and confident presenting to all levels
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.