Health and Wellness:
A Midwest-based leader in health, wellness and nutrition is hiring a Brand Manager responsible for managing and implementing short and long-term strategies and tactics to support commercialization, market expansion and business plan objectives for a category leading brand. Results driven and merit-based, much of this organization’s marketing team trained at top CPG companies and joined looking for more autonomy and the ability to make a difference.
Brand Manager Position Highlights:
- Focus on the healthcare provider side of the business for a category leading brand with visibility to consumer side
- Create and implement marketing strategies, programs and initiatives to drive growth
- Own product positioning and competitive selling/communication strategies with healthcare professionals
- Partner closely with sales teams and influencers
- Work with and learn from leadership from top-tier CPG organizations, including a highly regarded CEO
- Significant career growth opportunity, both up/across the organization as well as domestic/international
Brand Manager Ideal Candidates:
- Well-developed CPG foundation, experience marketing a regulated product a plus
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Successful track record of equity development, branding and market research assessment
- Collaborative and builds strong cross-functional partnerships and external relationships
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.