A privately held, family owned food company in Tennessee is hiring a Director of Marketing to lead their brand teams across a changing consumer landscape. With a highly collaborative environment and an opportunity to make a real difference, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a feedback-rich, team-based environment.
Director of Marketing Position Highlights:
- Responsible for strategy and P&L management
- Develop long-range strategic brand plans
- Lead development of consumer engagement strategy
- Work collaboratively across functions to coordinate and support key strategies
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Reports to Senior Vice President of Marketing
Director of Marketing Ideal Candidates:
- 8+ years’ experience in Brand Management, Brand Innovation (CPG food experience preferred but not mandatory)
- Demonstrate expertise in all facets of marketing
- Creative influencer who is able to drive change
- Proven results in delivering brand growth in challenging categories and developing a viable innovation pipeline
- Excels at developing teams and setting them up for success
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.