Health and Wellness:
A Midwest-based leader in nutrition and health and wellness is hiring an Analytics Manager to conduct secondary market research studies and provide insights to support strategic marketing and innovation initiatives. Results driven and merit-based, a majority of this organization’s marketing and insights team trained at top CPG companies and joined looking for more autonomy and the ability to make a difference.
Analytics Manager Position Highlights:
- Be the in-house subject matter expert of secondary data sources
- Identify best-in-class standards and practices for secondary analysis
- Develop a strong team-based relationship with internal partners (Consumer Insights, Marketing, Data Science, etc) to develop further insights, additional questions and a deeper understanding of the business
- Tons of visibility within the organization
- Direct report responsibility
Analytics Manager Ideal Candidates:
- 5+ years in secondary market research, advanced analytics or data modeling, preferably in a client-side role
- Highly analytical, yet creative
- Story teller with solid presentation capabilities
- Collaborative and builds strong cross-functional partnerships
- Good business sense
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.