An industry-leading Fortune 500 transportation and supply chain company in Florida that is transitioning to a more customer-centric approach is hiring a Director, VOC to develop and lead a best in class Voice of the Customer program. Highly regarded as one of the best places to work, this organization values work/life balance, trust and collaboration.
Director, VOC Position Highlights:
- Newly created, high visibility role with responsibilities across multiple divisions and business units
- Be a thought leader for the organization turning insights into actionable strategy
- Focus on increasing the depth and frequency of customer contacts at key life cycle stages
- Build a team in an amazing culture and map your future
- Significant exposure to senior leaders
Director, VOC Ideal Candidates:
- Solid understanding of consumer insights, a customer-first approach and significant VOC experience
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial drive
- Strong analytic mindset with proven expertise in problem solving
- Excel at building and developing teams
- Excited about building the company, teams and programs
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.