A privately held digital technology company, yielding tremendous success in the online subscription space, is hiring a Senior Manager of International Consumer Insights to facilitate product launches and international growth. As a global leader in its industry, the organization is expanding rapidly, backed by a highly experienced team of leaders stemming from an array of diverse backgrounds.
Senior Manager, International Consumer Insights Highlights:
- Apply insights and market research to facilitate international branding efforts
- Significant cross-functional interaction
- Experience in a rapidly growing category with room for growth within the organization
- Fast-paced work environment employing cutting-edge technology
- Oversee product launches in new international markets
Ideal Senior Manager, International Consumer Insights Candidate:
- Classic consumer packaged goods market research experience including a well-rounded toolbox of research methodologies
- Minimum 2 years in a dedicated multi-country or multi-cultural role
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to develop plans and implement ideas where there are not set processes in place
- Collaborative with strong communication skills
- Knowledge in areas of ecommerce and/or start-up development
- Strong budget management skills and strategy pertaining to investment in research and insight
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.