Senior Director of Trade Marketing and Sales Planning – Midwest
CPG – Food:
Elevate customer relations, be the key liaison between sales and marketing, and blaze your own path as Senior Director, Trade Marketing and Sales Planning for a category-leading, Midwest-based food company. Under the leadership of a talented C-suite, this organization is investing to hire top-tier CPG trained talent, implement best-in-class practices, and drive significant growth.
Senior Director of Trade Marketing and Sales Planning Position Highlights:
- High visibility role as the subject matter expert and voice of the customer transforming brand strategies into impactful customer-specific plans
- Influence sales strategy, balancing the needs of the shopper, brand, and customer
- Manage a significant trade spend budget, optimizing spend across channels
- Empower and guide a sizable team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence
Senior Director of Trade Marketing and Sales Planning Ideal Candidate:
- Combination of experience from both big and small CPG companies
- Deep trade experience having rotated through many different headquarters functions including being a strong salesperson earlier on in career
- Thinker and doer who has developed best practices and applied them in other organizations
- Strong player/coach
- Able to influence without direct authority
- Resilient, smart, agile, nimble, and hungry
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.
We are always actively seeking the top marketing leadership our industry needs.