Senior Brand Manager – NY Metro
Cutting-Edge Baby Products:
Move quickly, analyze intelligently, marry insights with judgement, decide, and go! Make your mark as Senior Brand Manager with an emphasis on digital/social communications in a company highly invested in its consumer. That’s how this entrepreneurial family of companies continues to dominate as the innovators of all things baby.
Senior Brand Manager Position Highlights:
- Newly created role open due to growth and global expansion
- Be part of a small, high-performing, action-oriented, innovative team responsible for leading, running, and building the brand and business
- Responsible for driving consumer demand and US sales growth
- Manage all US demand driving responsibilities across influencers, social media, PR, retailer marketing, email, brand partnerships, etc., as well as support brand efforts in paid search and paid social, email, and affiliate marketing
- Report to the Head of US Activation/DTC and work closely with other senior leaders including the Founder/President, Head of Global Marketing, as well as other functions
- Direct report responsibility
Senior Brand Manager Ideal Candidate:
- Consumer packaged goods foundation, ideally having worked at both big and smaller organizations
- Heavy experience managing activation including digital marketing, Amazon marketing, organic social media, influencer marketing, etc. a must
- Thorough understanding of all facts of consumer marketing
- Proven brand building and thought leadership experience, as well as outside-the-box thinking
- Analytical and creative; knows how to get things done and is passionate about growing the brand
- Entrepreneurial and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Action-oriented go-getter
- Thinker and doer; not afraid to get in the weeds or roll up sleeves and improvise
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.
We are always actively seeking the top marketing leadership our industry needs.