Senior Brand Manager – New England
CPG – Food:
Lead a brand or key brand segment for a New England-based global leader in confections. As Senior Brand Manager, develop brand-building plans and execute initiatives to drive both short- and long-term marketing strategy. With an empowering, results-driven culture, this fast-growing, innovative organization offers a fantastic opportunity to work in a lean, hands-on environment.
Senior Brand Manager Position Highlights:
- Robust role exposed to all facets of the business
- Own P&L, cross-functional partnerships, and agency management
- Responsible for marketing communication plans including advertising, consumer promotions, media recommendations, social media, PR, and consumer activations
- Evaluate product portfolio and the marketplace in order to make new product launch recommendations
- Work with and learn from a classically trained leadership team
Senior Brand Manager Ideal Candidate:
- Consumer packaged goods foundation; food industry experience highly preferred
- Understands the entire marketing mix
- Strong analytically
- Collaborative, relationship builder able to bring people along
- Proactive, resourceful, scrappy
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.
We are always actively seeking the top marketing leadership our industry needs.