Senior Brand Manager – Midwest
CPG – Food:
Contemporize a brand with deep roots and strong recognition, and connect with new consumers. As Senior Brand Manager for this Midwestern-based food company, work in an entrepreneurial and empowering setting with a team that’s passionate about building and creating.
Senior Brand Manager Position Highlights:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Director of Marketing on the company’s crown jewel portfolio and be part of leaving a lasting impression of the brand’s legacy
- Develop strategic growth plans and manage the day-to-day business while directly steering business success and seeing results come to life
- Influence the organization on recommended strategies and develop close partnerships with sales and other key functions
- Manage and mentor one direct report
Senior Brand Manager Ideal Candidate:
- Consumer packaged goods foundation; food ideal but not mandatory
- General management mindset and comfortable with P&L
- Proven coach and mentor
- Knows how to sell in customer strategies
- Business maturity and comfort with ambiguity
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.
We are always actively seeking the top marketing leadership our industry needs.