Greater Chicago Area
Insights Lead – Greater Chicago Area
Food and Beverage / Nonprofit:
Influence business strategy through consumer and market insights! A strategic consultancy in the food and beverage space located in the greater Chicago area is hiring an Insights Lead to build equity and identify industry-wide messaging. This purpose-driven organization, guided by classically trained leaders, is committed to fostering relationships and social responsibility.
Insights Lead Position Highlights:
- Robust and hands-on role responsible for amplifying consumer perspectives and generating high-quality insights to boost sales and instill industry trust
- Champion meaningful insights and measurement of consumer behavior, perceptions, and market impact in the development of industry-wide communications and new product innovation
- High-profile role presenting to senior leadership and C-level executives to influence strategic direction
- Spearhead consumer-centric innovation contributing to the evolution of the industry
- Significant autonomy and opportunity to drive meaningful impact for both the company and the industry
- Amazing work/life balance – opportunity to take some time back for yourself!
Insights Lead Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced consumer insights professional able to drive impact, food experience ideal
- Methodology expertise – familiarity with and understand of traditional and newer methodologies
- Proven relationship builder able to influence up and across an organization
- Proactive problem solver and thinker and a doer; comfortable working with ambiguity and making things happen
- Nimble, agile, scrappy
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.
We are always actively seeking the top marketing leadership our industry needs.