Associate Brand Manager – New England
CPG – Food:
Build your brand management career working for a growing and stable New England-based global confections leader as Associate Brand Manager. Known for innovation and creativity, this organization, under the leadership of classically trained marketers, offers robust responsibilities and a lean, hands-on approach.
Associate Brand Manager Position Highlights:
- Classic brand management role exposed to all facets of the business working on one of the company’s premium brands
- Influence P&L, cross-functional partnerships, and agencies
- Analyze market potentials for existing and new products and develop competitive concepts to ensure long-term profitable growth
- Work with and learn from a phenomenal leadership team
Associate Brand Manager Ideal Candidate:
- 1–2-year ABM ideal; open to a recent MBA grad with a solid CPG internship
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Collaborative team player
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.
We are always actively seeking the top marketing leadership our industry needs.