Consumer Health and Wellness:
A California-based healthcare company’s transformation has turned consumer insights into a key strategic pillar! As Director of Market Research, play a critical role in leading insights for a company that is all about improving peoples’ lives.
Director, Market Research Position Highlights:
- Newly created, high visibility role focused on generative learning across all market and user research
- Be the consumer insights subject matter expert building empathy and representing the voice of the customer
- Oversee all quantitative (exploratory, A&U, segmentation, trackers, etc.) and qualitative research (usability testing, focus groups, etc.)
- Lead a sizable team and be a magnetic people leader, helping to manage and develop the team with the ability to customize coaching to bring out their best
- Report to the Head of Insights who is a dynamic, seasoned leader dedicated to team development, growth, and being able to make a positive impact
Director, Market Research Ideal Candidates:
- Market research experience in consumer packaged goods, healthcare, medical devices, and/or similar industries
- Expertise in quant/qual as well as UX research and brand strategy learning and implementation
- Dynamic change leader who approaches challenges with a “possibilities and learning” mindset
- Strong people leader, coach, and mentor
The salary for this role is between $156,400 – $312,800.
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.