Food and Beverage / Nonprofit:
Influence business strategy through consumer and market insights! A strategic consultancy in the food and beverage space located in the greater Chicago area is hiring an Insights Lead to build equity and identify messaging for their industry. Staffed by a team of classically trained leaders, this organization is all about relationship building and social responsibility.
Insights Lead Position Highlights:
- Robust, hands-on role serving as the consulting arm for strategic intelligence and insights – influence strategy through consumer and market insights
- High-profile role presenting to senior leadership and C-level execs
- Lead research and thought leadership
- Focus on sustainability, reputation, and growth platforms and develop motivational messaging points
- Be the voice of the consumer, collaborating with the communications team to develop strategy surrounding target audience, messaging, etc.
- Amazing work/life balance – opportunity to take some time back for yourself!
Insights Lead Ideal Candidates:
- Strong CPG foundation in consumer insights as well as experience framing up equity and measuring impact
- Experience with brand perception and positioning, and experience with newer technologies and influencers
- Experience working with strategic agencies
- Innovation nice to have but not critical
- Food and beverage and/or foodservice experience is highly valued
- A thinker and a doer, comfortable working with ambiguity and making things happen
- Nimble, agile, scrappy
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.