CPG – Food:
A multibillion-dollar food company with a diverse family of household name brands is hiring a Manager, Consumer Insights to be the voice of the consumer. This is a great opportunity to play an integral hands-on role as the organization puts an emphasis on continued organic growth.
Manager, Consumer Insights Position Highlights:
- Provide strategic brand development direction to brand management, including identification of white space opportunities and alignment with general consumer and shopper trends
- Develop learning plans, including engaging brand ideas, new product propositions, effective packaging, and advertising
- Work with a broad set of products, including quantitative and qualitative analytics, advanced analytics, secondary research, etc.
- Manage relationships with vendor partners
- Opportunities for both professional and personal growth
Manager, Consumer Insights Ideal Candidates:
- Consumer packaged goods foundation
- Hands-on experience with the full range of custom research techniques, analytics, and syndicated information
- Experience with advanced analytical toolbox (marketing mix, price and promotion tools, market structure/segmentation) a plus
- Passionate and curious about consumer/shopper behavior and psychology
- Creative and not afraid to challenge the status quo
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.