Consumer Packaged Goods
The world’s largest producer of tissue products is looking for a Consumer Research Leader to better understand the voice of the consumer. Work with a dedicated insights team for one of the world’s top CPG companies with a focus on creating better ways to benefit individuals and society in environmentally responsible ways. This is a great position for someone who cares about creating long-term value, customer focus, and who finds fulfillment and meaning in their work by fully developing their capabilities to produce results that create the greatest value.
Consumer Research Leader Highlights:
- Understand the voice of the consumer, including overseeing on-site sensory panel
- People leadership – organize and rally the team with strong relationship/rapport, building the team and cross-communicating with other teams
- Partner with product development – determine the attributes of the products that the consumer likes (or need gaps) to improve their products
- Consumer studies – strong toolbox of research methodologies; can design, conduct, and analyze consumer research in house
- Hybrid office environment for work/life balance
- Budget management – oversee the research budget needs ongoing
Consumer Research Leader Ideal Candidates:
- 3+ years of strong CPG leadership to develop a team of mixed talent levels
- 5+ years of experience with consumer study design and analysis
- Experience presenting plans/findings to a wide variety of stakeholders
- MBA preferred, but not required
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.