CPG – Food:
A privately-held company in huge growth mode is hiring a Brand Manager to join the marketing team for a leading business unit. With a positive and empowering culture and a great leadership team that is committed to developing strong talent, this is a fantastic time to join this organization as it shifts to more of a consumer/branded focus.
Brand Manager Position Highlights:
- Diverse responsibilities working on both base business and innovation including strategy, annual marketing planning and execution, analytics, etc. – opportunity to wear many hats
- Work closely with licensing partners to lead strategy innovation efforts
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Lots of visibility to senior leadership – huge priority for the company and enormous upside
- Work closely with both the Vice President and Director of Marketing
- Be part of a collaborative, dynamic, and action-oriented culture
Brand Manager Ideal Candidates:
- Consumer packaged goods experience; food is ideal but not mandatory
- Innovation experience – early-stage development as well as launch experience
- Experience in smaller company or in entrepreneurial division of larger company preferred
- Strong analytical, communication, and influencing skills
- Collaborative and empowering work style
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.