Food and Beverage / Nonprofit:
Influence business strategy through consumer and market insights! A strategic consultancy in the food and beverage space, located in the greater Chicago area, is hiring a Global Partnerships Insights Lead to drive insights through the new product development process. Staffed by a team of classically trained leaders, this organization is all about relationship building and social responsibility.
Global Partnerships Insights Lead Position Highlights:
- Robust, hands-on role serving as the consulting arm for global innovation partnerships – influence strategy through consumer and market insights
- Be the voice of the consumer, collaborating with the communications team to develop strategy surrounding target audience, messaging, etc.
- Identify who to call, what to do, what types of research to use where and when, and navigate technical dos and don’ts
- Oversee domestic, international, and digital while developing strategies for entering new markets
- Amazing work/life balance – opportunity to take some time back for yourself!
Global Partnerships Insights Lead Ideal Candidates:
- Combination of consumer insights experience from scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves companies and more traditional CPGs
- Food and beverage and/or foodservice experience is highly valued
- Must be a thinker and a doer, comfortable working with ambiguity and making things happen
- Nimble, agile, scrappy
- Knows design thinking
- Uses strong communication and presentation skills to tell a story
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.