Food and Beverage / Nonprofit:
Are you an “out-of-the-box” thinker who has always had a great awareness of influencers and brands? If so, an innovative consultancy in the food and beverage space, located in the greater Chicago area, is hiring a Head of Innovation and Commercialization. With this organization’s dedication to nutrition, sustainability, and communities combined with its use of cutting-edge science and well-built culture, it’s a no brainer.
Head of Innovation and Commercialization Position Highlights:
- Newly created role and essential part of the leadership team – you will be empowered and have the flexibility to make this position your own
- All about new ways to go to market and connecting with consumers differently
- Identify long-term and emerging trends that impact innovation and drive growth in on-trend channels
- Report to the Chief Transformation Officer who is highly regarded, super sharp, and empowering
- Startup/aspirational experience with a smaller, nimble organization, future-forward company, or next gen media company and/or tech or consulting background. CPG foundation a welcome compliment.
- Strategic, forward thinker with deep innovation and great grasp of industry trends
- Change agent and disruptive innovator with experience targeting the influencer community
- Product innovation experience, preferably attached to food
- Experience analyzing both U.S. and global markets to identify opportunities
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.