CPG – Health & Wellness:
A stable, family-owned, and industry-leading nutraceutical company in the greater Charlotte area is hiring a Senior Brand Manager to help drive continued brand expansion. Coming off its best year ever, this company has leading brands across a multitude of categories within animal health supplements and is focused on strategic growth in human health supplements. It also has a passion for and commitment to improving the quality of life for people and their pets.
Senior Brand Manager Position Highlights:
- Traditional senior brand manager role responsible for P&L management and the creation/execution of marketing plans for its growing human supplement business
- Robust responsibilities across base and new product development with products sold in specialty/mass and eCommerce channels
- Work cross functionally within the organization across all levels
- Be part of shaping an entrepreneurial, fast-moving organization in growth mode and help lead it to the next level
- Work with and learn from classically trained senior leaders
Senior Brand Manager Ideal Candidate:
- Consumer packaged goods experience, pet, VMS, nutraceutical, and/or other image/lifestyle/emotional end-benefit categories highly preferred
- Base business management, brand planning, digital, and in store
- Analytically savvy and creative
- Wants a lean, nimble, hands-on, entrepreneurial environment
- Comfortable with a fast pace and ambiguity
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.