Food and Beverage / Non-profit:
A strategic consultancy in the greater Chicago area is hiring a Head of Data Insights & Strategy to help businesses and organizations in the food and beverage sector grow their sales and build their image through innovation. Staffed by a team of classically trained leaders, this company is all about relationship building and social responsibility.
Head of Data Insights & Strategy Position Highlights:
- Provide thought leadership and framework around where the category is headed for retailers, media, etc.
- Dive in and leverage data to create compelling industry stories
- Develop better reporting and analysis around strategic areas
- Be the voice of the category – present at conferences, handle media presentations, and inform customers
- Significant involvement consulting with Amazon and other ecommerce retailers
- Work with world class industry insight experts, both internal and external
Head of Data Insights & Strategy Ideal Candidate:
- Consumer packaged goods background with depth and breadth of experience and skill sets
- Ability to dig through the data as well as build and present the story
- Strong presenter and storyteller
- Experience leading IRI/Nielsen teams and working with the data
- Demonstrated knowledge of Amazon ecommerce platforms and digital/social analytics
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.