Alternative and Emerging Consumer Products:
An alternative and emerging consumer products company based in San Francisco is hiring a Manager, Consumer Insights to further research capabilities and create actionable insights. Highly valued by senior leaders, the insights function has a seat at the table and is significantly invested behind.
Manager, Consumer Insights Position Highlights:
- Newly created insights role with a sales focus designed to complement current skill sets within the company
- Analyze panel data, price laddering, etc. in support of sales-based decisions that border on traditional consumer insights
- DIY shopper insights/analytics – interpret numbers quickly
- Be the liaison between internal and external stakeholders, communicating with audiences of all levels
- Report to the Vice President of Insights
Manager, Consumer Insights Ideal Candidate:
- Consumer insights background with an extensive tool box of research methodologies – DIY, technical skills, regression models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven leader and cross-functional partner – both inside the organization as well as with suppliers/vendors
- Flexible, adaptable, and a critical thinker
- Passionate about making a difference and being part of a bigger societal impact
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.