CPG – Confections:
A leading Midwest-based chocolate company is hiring a Director of Marketing to leverage big picture thinking to lead and grow the business. Headed by a classically trained leadership team, this organization is focused on growth, innovation, and being the go-to consumer brand.
Marketing Director Position Highlights:
- Lead the company’s flagship seasonal business
- P&L ownership
- Create and launch innovation pipeline
- Drive marketing communication in store and across digital/social/ecommerce channels
- Lead a team of multiple direct reports
Marketing Director Ideal Candidates:
- Consumer packaged goods background; food experience preferred
- Seasonal or confections experience ideal and/or experience working with a heavy SKU category i.e. cosmetics, beverage, etc.
- Strategic thinking skills – both business and brand strategy
- Strong leader and proven coach/mentor passionate about people development
- Experience in new product development and launch
- Proven ability to embrace change and generate new ideas
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.