CPG – Food:
A lean, stable, high-growth food company in the Los Angeles area is hiring a Consumer Insights Analyst to be an integral part of building its world class insights team. This is unique and exciting opportunity for someone looking to continue their insights career in the CPG industry or interested in making the switch from the supplier to the client side.
Consumer Insights Analyst Position Highlights:
- Leverage a mix of traditional and non-traditional research methodologies to assist in the development and execution of research plans
- Manager research initiatives for the online consumer community including developing surveys and discussion guides, activities, and presenting findings to the marketing team
- Analyze and leverage syndicated and point-of-sale data (IRI/Numerator)
- Report to the Senior Manager, Consumer Insights who has an extensive background in CPG on both the client and supplier sides
Consumer Insights Analyst Ideal Candidates:
- CPG experience from client and/or supplier side
- Proficient with syndicated and POS databases (IRI/Nielsen)
- Experience working with both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies highly preferred
- Working knowledge of survey platforms such as Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, etc. highly preferred
- Strong analytically
- Curious with an aptitude to learn and identify creative solutions
If you or someone you know is well qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.