A leading frozen treats manufacturer in Chicago is hiring a Brand Manager to oversee a recently acquired brand. Already staffed with down to earth, collaborative people who are excited by change, the company is dedicated to continuing to find top talent and aligning themselves with the best resources to drive further growth.
Brand Manager Position Highlights:
- Newly created base business role managing a recently acquired, on-trend brand
- P&L management responsibility
- Help develop and execute brand plan across the product portfolio
- Develop innovation pipeline for 1-3-5-year plans and all concept validation
- Lead agency partnership and execution of 360-marketing and media plans
- Work with and learn from classically trained leadership team
Brand Manager Ideal Candidates:
- Consumer packaged goods foundation
- Strong innovation experience
- Proven ability to build out and make an impact
- Energetic, informed and confident – able to constructively push back and take ownership
- Ability to effectively develop and lead high performing teams
- Positive and proactive
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.