A specialty retail store in the Pacific Northwest is hiring a Marketing & Communications Manager. Stable and growing, this organization is known as one of the area’s top employers and offers long-term career progression for strong performers.
- Newly created position working hand-in-hand with the Marketing Director to market the retail store brand and everything that goes with it
- Develop marketing strategy & tactics acting as the guardian of brand positioning
- Direct the creation of wholistic marketing campaigns (print, radio, instore signage, social media, etc), monthly flyer, trade shows, new store openings and more
- Direct report responsibility
- Work with and learn from a classically trained Marketing Director known for being down to earth and empowering
- Sitting manager with CPG foundation including branding experience
- Solid retail understanding
- Proven leader and mentor experienced in team development and managing a high-performance team
- Strong analytical thinker
- Curious with a bias for action
- Highly organized and detail oriented
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.