Consumer Packaged Goods:
An established, private equity-owned CPG company in New Hampshire is hiring a Vice President, Marketing to transform marketing and lead revitalization efforts. This is an incredible opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a new acquisition with outstanding growth potential and to work directly with the CEO to build the business and culture.
Vice President, Marketing Position Highlights:
- Lead and transform the marketing department across brand, marcom, digital and more
- Responsible for the development of overall marketing strategy for both the brand and category, executing across multiple channels
- Turn plans into action, including advertising, packaging, promotions, pricing, trade shows, website, digital, trade marketing and marketing collateral development
- Lead the new product development/innovation process by creating an innovation funnel with a stage gate process
Vice President, Marketing Ideal Candidates:
- Strong CPG brand builder with both small and large company experience
- Track record of delivering results and learning new things
- Proven ability to understand markets, develop unique end-user insights and translate them into detailed and concrete marketing strategies
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to execute a marketing strategy
- Ability to build credibility and strong communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Scrappy, get-it-done mentality
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.