A leading manufacturer of building materials is hiring a Senior Product Manager to lead and shape one of its core business portfolios. This rapidly growing, family-oriented organization is constantly evolving and fosters a culture of empowerment, accountability and performance.
Senior Product Manager Position Highlights:
- Lead and shape the portfolio: products, pricing, promotion
- Develop and communicate an understanding of the market, customers and competitors
- P&L responsibility
- Leadership of external relationships
- Report to a classically trained Head of Marketing who is a mentor, leader and partner
Senior Product Manager Ideal Candidates:
- Experience as a marketer or category manager in a CPG/client-side or retail organization
- Proven success working on large portfolio of products under a single brand
- Experience in B2B and B2C space
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset
- Team oriented, fun and friendly but get it done mentality
- Flexible with strong cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.