A leading global healthcare group is hiring a Marketing Manager for its New Jersey based team. With a diverse, results-driven, collaborative culture, this organization is investing heavily in innovation and R&D while expanding into new channels focused on delivering cutting-edge technology and connectivity to consumers.
Marketing Manager Position Highlights:
- Manage and execute all marketing activities for an established product line with increasing need
- Responsible for channel development including big box retail and emerging channels
- Deliver integrated marketing activities across multiple vehicles (digital, print, in-store, events, etc.) and across B2C/B2B environments
- Extensive cross-functional collaboration
Marketing Manager Ideal Candidates:
- CPG experience preferably working with a big box retailer such as Costco, Walmart and/or Sam’s
- Adept at influencing key stakeholders including global counterparts
- Strategic thinker who is analytically grounded
- Strong project management, planning and execution capabilities
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.