A leading, privately held telecommunications company in the Southeast that prides itself on its consultative approach is hiring a Manager, Consumer Insights to lead primary research efforts. Fast-paced, collaborative and innovative, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organization where the insights function has a seat at the table.
Manager, Consumer Insights Position Highlights:
- Primary consumer research role (both quant and qual) focusing on advertising effectiveness, brand equity monitoring, message testing, concept testing and other methodologies including discrete choice
- Full responsibility for research projects: design, execution, analysis, delivery of actionable insights
- Collaborate with internal clients (product marketing, product development, advertising and pricing teams) to determine research needs
- Report to a collaborative and empowering Director of Consumer Insights
- Work with and learn from a strong classically trained senior leadership team of talented individuals who truly understand research, marketing and consumer businesses
Manager, Consumer Insights Ideal Candidates:
- Good primary researcher with quantitative/qualitative fundamentals and experience in copy/ad testing
- Collaborative, creative storyteller
- Strong communicator able to tell a clear, compelling and cohesive story and build trust with stakeholders
- Adaptable, strong attention to detail, time management skills
- Experience in statistics, research methodology and data analysis
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.