Alternative and Emerging Consumer Products:
A rapidly growing alternative and emerging consumer products company in San Francisco is hiring two Product Managers, one for an opening on the Consumer Insights team and the other on the Analytics team. Due to its start-up type environment, this fast-paced, market leader offers considerable career growth opportunities.
Product Manager Position Highlights:
- Depending on role: analyze products in market and understand the customer base and cultural/behavioral differences that need to be incorporated into product strategy in order to win in the global marketplace and/or identify gaps in user understanding worldwide, synthesize quantitative and qualitative data and represent findings to business stakeholders and decision makers
- Extensive cross-functional partnering
- Report to a manager who is known for being hands-off and allowing direct reports to shine
- Access to senior leadership
- Potential for direct reports in the future, depending on growth
Product Manager Ideal Candidates:
- Ability to translate research and insights into actionable product decisions – experience with IRI/Nielsen preferred (depending on role)
- Product Management, product marketing, strategy or similar experience (depending on role)
- Strategic thinker and excellent communicator
- Consultative and can work effectively cross functionally
- Understands how to structure projects and make them successful
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.