A well-respected retailer in the southeast is hiring a Senior Manager, Customer Analytics to expand big data best practices, sophistication, reporting and solutions across the organization. Under the leadership of a new CMO who is driving the organization in a traditional CPG way for branding and marketing, this is a great time to join at ground level and make an immediate impact on the business.
Senior Manager, Customer Analytics Position Highlights:
- Key leadership member of a large insights and analytics team responsible for guiding strategy and influencing decision making through analytics
- Be a change agent who takes the organization to the next level and beyond
- Design analytics applications/methodologies including predictive analytics using SQL, relational databases, R and additional tools as needed
- Report to a Vice President who is sharp, decisive and sets the team up for success
- Direct report responsibility
Senior Manager, Customer Analytics Ideal Candidates:
- Retail experience in either current or prior roles
- Hands-on experience using advanced modeling techniques including writing code, SQL, relational databases, and predictive analytics to bring insights to life
- Strong communicator able to turn data into information and sell analytics driven solutions in everyday language
- Smart, humble and passionate about transferring knowledge
- Managerial courage and strong business savvy
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.