An entrepreneurial and rapidly expanding toy company in Florida is hiring a Director of Marketing to lead the company’s global consumer and retail marketing efforts. Accelerating growth through partnerships and new product development, this organization is significantly adding to their team and offers an empowering, fast-paced, and hands-on environment.
Director, Marketing Position Highlights:
- Responsible for sell-in through sell-thru including consumer (TV, Print, Digital, Influencer, etc.) and retail marketing (customer interaction, in-store marketing, promotions, etc.)
- Promote analytical and strategic thinking and implement process
- Significant autonomy and authority
- Reports to the Vice President of Marketing with extensive experience in CPG and toys
- Lead a team of multiple direct reports
- Future advancement opportunities due to organization’s rapid growth
Ideal Director, Marketing Candidates:
- Large consumer packaged goods strategic thinking and analytical process orientation, but fit with a smaller, rapid decision making, high growth organization
- Interest in the toy industry and Florida
- Digital/influencer prowess with retail understanding
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial, passionate, dedicated
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.