An award-winning food company in the Pacific Northwest is hiring an Associate Brand Manager to help lead the strategy for their largest business. Headed up by a strong leadership team dedicated to investing in top talent and driving long-term growth, the organization offers both a fast-paced and empowering environment.
Associate Brand Manager Position Highlights:
- General management role working on the largest category in the organization
- Ability to innovate
- P&L responsibility
- Extensive cross-functional interaction
- Enormous potential to leverage passion for the brand to drive growth
- Fast-paced setting with entrepreneurial focus and ability to make a difference
Ideal Associate Brand Manager Candidates:
- Minimum 2 years of consumer packaged goods experience
- Experience in the food or beverage industry or a passion for food ideal
- Strategic thinker with strong interpersonal skills who can influence up and across the organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability foster new ideas and creativity on a consistent basis
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.