An insights-driven consumer packaged goods consulting and private equity firm is hiring a Director of Insights and Analytics for its New York Metro based team (relocation support available). With an informal office environment that focuses on deliverables, this is a great opportunity to work in an organization whose senior leadership has extensive experience in the CPG industry.
Director, Insights and Analytics Position Highlights:
- Be the in-house subject matter expert in quantitative and qualitative consumer insights studies and analytics to transform data into tools to solve client needs
- Collaborate on study design, costs, execution, delivery, analysis, and recommendations to clients
- Creatively develop new methodologies to expand research capability to fulfill client’s needs
- Robust responsibilities outside true years of experience
Ideal Director, Insights and Analytics Candidates:
- 5+ years with full-service primary consumer insights supplier in quantitative, qualitative and analysis of data, CPG experience highly preferred
- Challenger mentality
- Hands-on from design through recommendations
- Innovative, development oriented and intellectually curious
- Keep abreast of industry/insights trends and new emerging methodologies
- Willing and able to do hands-on execution work when team is busy
- Desire to grow in the organization
If you or someone you know is well-qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send a message or submit the form below. A member of our team will respond right away.